Friday 1 July 2016

H.S. by Hayley Scanlan 'Tropicanamania' Pop Up !












After interning for Hayley Scanlan for around 5 weeks, I found out I got the job I had been interviewed for at Harvey Nichols!!! Can you imagine my excitement!! Unfortunately this meant cutting my internship short but I had a great time working with Hayley. This weekend is Hayley's pop up shop event held at Gallery 48 in Dundee to give you the chance to buy her fabulous new pieces before the shop takes a break for the month of July. I was lucky enough to be invited to the launch night of the pop up last night and the place was (obviously) bursting with fashionable faces and well dressed guys and girls. I also purchased a G&T which was presented in a glass the size of my head :) 

The above pics of me were taking the day after because I completely forgot on the night but this is what I wore! I of course sported my H.S. snakeskin biker skirt and a new Saint Laurent bag which I *may* have purchased from Harvey Nichols with my staff discount - ITS A REALLY GOOD DISCOUNT DO NOT JUDGE ME FOR BEING WEAK. Also, I can justify (ha) this purchase as I teamed it with this ridiculously affordable pair of platforms from Public Desire. I purchased these boots due to my extreme love for Vetements and extreme lack of money to afford Vetements. Public Desire has in fact (almost) ripped off the entire Vetements shoe collection...  But 0 guilt from me because I am not fishing out £1000 for a pair of shoes I can barely walk in, amiright? Full links and outfits deets at the end of this post!

Unfortunately I didn't get many good quality pics from the night but here is a pic of me n Hayley and my giant G&T. If you are in Dundee over the weekend or can make it through - I highly suggest heading to Gallery 48 for a good look/shop of this amazing collection. 


Top - ZARA
Necklace - Are You Am I
Boots - Public Desire

**side note: DO NOT purchase anything from the Hayley Scanlan website throughout July as it is closed! Also, I paid nowhere near as much as £950 for the YSL bag due to the Harvey Nichols sale and staff discount. I tried to find the match for this bag somewhere else but this is the closest I got!

1 comment: