Wednesday 6 January 2016

Trendin' Style Steals.


1. DENIM JUMPSUITS.
Maybe not a super recent trend but I've not seen anyone on the streets in one of these babies yet. I am in love with ASOS's version especially since it's only £48 (plus, student discount, woo!) and I really love that Erin Wasson has been photographed in one (as has Kendall Jenner). If you're not so sure on the style of the jumpsuit on the right, type 'denim jumpsuit' in the ASOS search engine and a million different options will pop up. 




2. OVERSIZED FISHNETS.
 I will always back fishnets. I think they're fabulous. I wouldn't have been sure of the above ASOS pair however if I hadn't seen Blanco Miro's Celine/YSL/fishnet Instagram pic. She rocks them effortlessly. Wear with a mini skirt/ripped jeans/culottes.

3. WOOD/LEATHER PLATFORMS.
Wondering how to wear these ZARA beauties? Look no further than the photo on the right. Feathered midi skirts, indigo flares, black skinnies, suede dress... anything!! Literally... anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment